Just wanted to share some pics with you that I'd taken at my Mum's birthday earlier this year.
I threw a party for her at my house. Coincidentally, her birthday also fell on Easter Sunday. I felt so honoured to be cooking for the family on Easter, normally this is Mum's or Grandma's domain!
From memory I served:
- Champagne with guava juice and raspberries
- Potato pancakes with smoked salmon, guacamole, capers, rocket
- Roasted vegetable frittata
- Asparagus tarts
- Turkish Delight cupcakes with rosewater icing
- Chestnut puree cupcakes with chocolate glaze